Originally named “Northcote House”, renamed in 1908 as “Northc

Originally named "Northcote House", renamed in 1908 as "Northc

Originally named “Northcote House”, renamed in 1908 as “Northcote Hotel” by its new owner Mr.Alwin Gustav Goring. He later changed the name to “Hotel Goring” . Surrending the lease in 1914 Squire S.V Hotchin stepped in and the hotel was again renamed as the “Lawson’s Hotel” . In 1921 Crest Hotels took over and opened it as “Spa Hotel” demolished in the early 1980’s it is now apartments known as “Spa Court”
#woodhallspa #localhistory