Our mission is to preserve, display and promote the heritage of Woodall Spa and its immediate surrounds, from its beginings to the present day.
Our aims are:
- To preserve the bungalow, known as Woodhall Spa Cottage Museum, and its environs.
- To use the extensive collection of photographs and artefacts, mainly attributed to John Wield, to illustrate the history and development of Woodhall Spa.
- To continue to collect and conserve artefacts and other material connected to Woodhall Spa.
- To collect and conserve an audio-visual archive of memories of the locality.
- To promote awareness of the historical development of this Spa.